Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Catching Fire Comes Out Today!!

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins is the second book in The Hunger Games Trilogy, which is in our Young Adult section. The first and second books in the trilogy have received rave reviews from critics and teens. This summer at the library, the teen book club read The Hunger Games as our first book and we had a great time discussing it. It was by far the favorite of the books we talked about, and all of the book club members were dying to get their hands on its sequel. Catching Fire continues right where The Hunger Games left off and is just as exciting and nail-biting as the first book. If you are anxious to read Catching Fire, or need to start at the beginning with The Hunger Games, come to the library and pick up a copy today!

3 comments:

  1. YAH!!!!!! :) I need to read it again to get a better sence of it. There is a lot to it.

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm begging someone to take me to the book store!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to read it again too! Luckily I just got my copy back from my family this weekend.

    ReplyDelete